Florida - Medical Cannabis Services
At the Bernard Cannabis Center, we not only address the various health needs of our patients, but also cater to their different preferences. We understand that many people are still apprehensive about public knowledge of medical cannabis use, so we also provide visits in the comfort of your home, or in any place your are comfortable meeting, for a private and confidential medical appointment. This is also convenient for those who are too ill to drive or have no means of transportation to visit a facility. We provide services to those seeking a distinguished 5-star, VIP experience.
- Medical Cannabis Evaluations –
Schedule an Appointment
- Medical Cannabis Recommendations
- Travel to Your Preferred Meeting Location
- Home Evaluations
- Home Follow-up Visits
- Calls Answered 7 Days a Week
- Patients Get a Direct Line of Access to Dr. Bernard
- 50% Discount for Patients with Cancer Diagnosis
Please see the following table for pricing:
Doctor’s Visits: $199 (Every 6 months)
Dispensary Access: $70 (70 day access) –
Renew My Order
Booking Fee: $50 (Credited to Doctor’s Visit fee if appointment kept)
Home Visit: Add $100 to Doctor’s Visit fee (Call to schedule)
Medication Discussion Visit: $99. For any state qualified patient with a card (even patients of another practice) having difficulty with dosing, products, or getting desired results and needing a more in-depth in-person discussion.
Q&A with Dr. Bernard: $99. For members of the general public wishing to schedule a visit with the doctor to learn more about cannabis and/or the process of obtaining an ID card.
Payment Methods: Credit Cards, Cash
Insurance Accepted: No
Before or after scheduling an appointment for Medical Cannabis Evaluation in Florida or any of our services, also consider the following pre-visit requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a legal Florida resident with valid proof such as a driver’s license or state ID.
- Must have a qualifying medical condition approved by the Office of Medical Marijuana Use.
- Must have your medical records or documentation at least 24 hours prior to the visit.
We see patients from all over, primarily from the areas of St. Augustine, Palm Coast, Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach, Port Orange, Orange City, New Smyrna Beach, Edgewater, DeLand, Deltona, and surrounding areas. If you are in need of access to natural holistic medical care, give us a call at +1-866-737-9333 or use the form on our Contact Us page to let us know about your inquiries or to schedule an appointment with our doctors. We are available for calls throughout the week from 8 AM to 6 PM.